In a small Doctor Konopka's herb shop you can find a remedy for every occasion. Doctor Konopka's family have carefully collected and kept recipes of invigorating balms, infusions and ointments based on healing herbs, and have passed those from generation to generation.
Dr.Konopka's Anti-dandruff Ogranic Herbal Hair Oil N37 .
Base : Natural ang organic extracts and oils : Cloudberry, tea tree and argan.
Doctor Konopka's certified organic hair oil helps fight dandruff, soothing the sensitive scalp andleaving hair healthy.
* Anti-bacterial tea-tree oil treats dandruff.
* Olive oil stops the scalp from drying and flaking.
* Calendula extract regulates the function of sebaceous glands and prevents irritation.
* Raspberry seed oil is rich in vitamin E and has a anti-inflammatory effect.
* Cloudberry extract tones the scalp and hair.
* Rosemary helps stop flaking and leaves hair looking lively and shiny.
* Arnica extract improves hair strusture.
* Argan oil restores the hair and scalp.
* Jojoba oil protects against dandruff and strengthens hair roots.
* evening primrose strengthens and nourishes hair reducing breakage.
Directions: Rub a small amount of oil in your hair roots, wrap your hair in a towel, leave for 15-20minutes and wash it off thoroughly with a shampoo.
Ingredients:Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil*,Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*,Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract*,Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Tocopherol, Linalool, Limonene
* — organic ingredients
(*) – Issued from organic agriculture
Requirements for certified cosmetics:
1. Prohibition of use of any products or components of animal origin for the production of cosmetics. In the cosmetic composition should not be included even milk and honey.
2. The inadmissibility of carrying out of experiences over animals in testing cosmetic products or their components at the initiative of the manufacturer, on his behalf, or other persons under the control of the manufacturer.
3. It is forbidden to use any GMOs, which include the genes of animals.
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
It is a perfect antioxidant, rich in vitamins E and A, that extend skin’s youthfulness, firmness and elasticity. It is also abundant in monounsaturated fats, delaying wrinkle formation. Olive oil softens skin, prevents scaling, combats stretch marks and promotes the elimination of cellulite. Olive oil guards against nail peeling and hair’s split-ends, it also nourishes and reinforces hair bulbs.
Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
Reduces acne appearance, combats inflamed blemishes and breakouts, cleanses pores and prevents scars formation, caused by acne. It guards against nail fungus and eliminates perspiration odour. It combats excessive sebum production, which makes it indispensable for oily and combination skin, as well as in case of heavy dandruff. It repairs broken hair bulbs, preventing hair loss and speeding up wound-healing.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
Effectively hydrates and nourishes hair and scalp. It leaves locks shiny and helps treat skin eruptions.
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil
Effectively hydrates and softens skin, forming a protective semi-permeable lipid layer on its surface. It is particularly effective in hair care products, as the oil actively nurtures scalp, while
making hair soft and manageable.
Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil
Its antioxidant properties result from the high concentration of vitamin E in the form of alpha- Tocopherol E306 and gamma-tocopherol E308. These are the most active forms of vitamin E. The oil boasts softening and hydrating properties and boosts skin regeneration.
Oenothera Biennis Oil
Actively hydrates, encourages skin’s softening, soothes irritation and delays skin withering.
Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil
It is produced via steam distillation of the top of the plant. It has a strong, warming camphor scent that relieves fatigue and gives clarity of mind. It provides a powerful antiseptic effect, accelerates blood supply and tones skin.
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
Calendula extract performs anti-inflammatory and wound-healing actions. It soothes and repairs irritated skin. It is perfect for sensitive skin.
Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract
Rich in vitamin C, it nurtures and refreshes skin and hair. It protects skin from harmful impact of high and low temperatures, helping restore and gain a good shape. It is suitable for dry and
sensitive skin, as fatty acids in the cloudberry oil composition not only hydrate skin, but also aid in protective barrier repairing, while instantly relieving the sensation of tightness. Vitamin E,
phytosterols and carotenoids delay skin ageing, while additionally shielding skin against harmful ultraviolet radiation.
Arnica Montana Flower Extract
Arnica is a proven melanin inhibitor and one of the best stimulators of microcirculation. It eliminates dark circles and puffiness under eyes. It performs healing and anti-inflammatory